My thoughts are in green! Also the cheese freezes well. If you add gelatin and chill it you can slice it like cheese to put on sandwiches :-)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (I used a real onion )
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Toss ingredients except boiling water, coconut oil in the blender for 6 min.
- Add hot water and coconut oil, then blend for about 30 seconds.
- Pour liquid into sauce-pan and whisk on medium heat until it has thickened.